E Plato Teknoloji A.Ş.
ABOUT PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION LAW INFORMATION TEXT
1. Identity of Data Controller
E Plato Teknoloji A.Ş., in the capacity of data controller, pursuant to Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. (E Plato or the “Company”). With this “Information” letter we have prepared as Data Controller, we would like to inform you about the purpose for which your personal data will be processed, to whom and for what purpose your processed personal data can be transferred, the method and legal reason for the collection of your personal data, and your other rights listed in Article 11 of the KVKK.
In the capacity of Data Controller, we process, record, transfer, share and store your personal data as explained below and within the limits of official legislation.
Our company reserves the right to update this Clarification Text on the Protection of Personal Data at any time within the framework of the changes that can be made in the current official legislation.
E Plato Teknoloji A.Ş.
Address: İçerenköy, Yeşilvadi Sokak, Evren Sitesi, Block D, No.5/C, 34752Ataşehir – İSTANBUL
Phone: +90 532 414 0184
2. Purpose of Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy:
Your verbal, written or electronic personal data is collected and processed by our company, which operates in the fields detailed in the Company’s Articles of Association, due to the regulations of the relevant institutions and the contracts we have concluded. Your personal data will be used to provide services related to the activities of our company and to increase the quality of these services, to carry out sales, marketing and other activities of our company, to comply with information storage, reporting and informing obligations.
Your personal data will not be used for purposes other than the above-mentioned purposes without your explicit consent, and will not be shared or transferred to third parties, except for legal obligations and official institutions/organizations.
Our company, your personal data in question only; KVKK art. In other cases stipulated in 5/f.2, we can use this data with our domestic or foreign affiliates, direct or indirect affiliates and joint ventures, or as required by a legal obligation, in order to provide value-added services, opportunities and opportunities to our customers and to increase the service quality. It can be shared with public institutions or organizations that are authorized to request it, and with the institutions, suppliers, authorized dealers/dealers/business partners with whom we have contracted in accordance with our activities, provided that adequate measures are taken.
In direct proportion to the purposes listed below, in particular the above-mentioned purposes; It can be processed within the personal data processing conditions specified in the 4th, 5th and 6th articles of the Law:
• Execution of Emergency Management Processes
• Execution of Vehicle Tracking System
• Managing Processes for Dealers or Business Partners
• Planning, Auditing and Execution of Information Security Processes
• Execution of Employee Candidate/Intern/Student Selection and Placement Processes
• Fulfillment of Employment and Legislation Obligations for Employees
• Execution of Employee Satisfaction and Loyalty Processes
• Execution of Training Activities
• Execution of Access Authorizations
• Fulfilling the Activities in Compliance with the Legislation
• Execution of Finance and Accounting Affairs
• Execution of Company/Product/Services Loyalty Processes
• Fulfillment of Physical Space Inspection and Security
• Execution of Assignment Processes
• Follow-up and Execution of Legal Affairs
• Carrying out Internal Audit / Investigation / Intelligence Activities
• Execution of Communication Activities
• Planning of Human Resources Processes
• Execution/Audit of Business Activities
• Taking Precautions for Ensuring and Improving Business Processes
• Planning and/or Execution of Business Continuity Activities
• Execution of Goods/Service Procurement Processes
• Execution of Goods/Services After Sales Support Services
• Execution of Goods/Service Sales Processes
• Managing Organization and Event Processes
• Marketing/Analysis Studies
• Execution of Advertising / Campaign / Promotion Processes
• Managing Risk Management Processes
• Execution of Storage and Archive Activities
• Contract Processes/Contract and/or performance
• Execution of Strategic Planning Activities
• Request/Complaint/Suggestion Tracking
• Planning and Execution of Market Research Activities for Sales and Marketing of Products and Services
• Execution of Talent/Career Development Activities
• Providing Information to Authorized Persons, Institutions and Organizations
• Execution of Management Activities
3. Personal Data Collection Methods and Legal Reasons
E Plato Teknoloji A.Ş., from electronic/digital media such as personal data, company web address, mobile applications, social media accounts, e-mail address, directly from the customers, by the customer and the customer, in order to make the necessary improvements in the services in accordance with the correct use of the services and the needs of the customer. from services, potential customers themselves; Our solution partners, who will ensure that our company’s services are used by our customers, through our other business partners; fax collects the data learned in audio, electronic or written form through notifications from administrative and judicial authorities and other communication channels, in line with the following legal reasons specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law:
• Your express consent when necessary (eg, contacting you for marketing, promotion, change and maintenance services related to products and/or services)
• Clearly stipulating the process by which we process your personal data in laws (eg, processing of information in product and/or service invoices, etc.)
• It is necessary to process your personal data, provided that we have a contractual relationship with you or that it is directly related to our performance obligation arising from this contract.
• Situations that are necessary to fulfill our legal obligations
• Sharing your personal data (eg, contacting our company regarding your requests and complaints, etc.)
• It is mandatory for us to process your data, provided that it does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms (eg, keeping your data during the statute of limitations in case of any legal dispute)
4. Processing of Private Personal Data
According to the Personal Data Protection Law, data regarding the race, ethnic origin, political opinion, philosophical belief, religion, sect or other beliefs, disguise and dress, membership to associations, foundations or trade unions, health, sexual life, criminal convictions and security measures and biometric and genetic data are personal data of special nature. Our company also takes adequate precautions in the processing of personal data of special nature, determined by the Personal Data Protection Board. In order to provide better service, our company will process the private data of individuals only with the consent of the relevant person and only to serve the purpose of collection.
5. To Whom The Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred And For What Purpose
Your personal data collected by E Plato Teknoloji A.Ş.; II of the Information Text. In line with the realization of the purposes specified in the article and limited to the fulfillment of these purposes; To our Business/Solution Partners residing in Turkey and/or abroad, our Company officials, our Suppliers, legally authorized public/private institutions and private persons or organizations and third parties, with the personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law and for the purposes stated above. It can be transferred on a limited basis and processed at home or abroad.
6. Rights of Personal Data Owner Enumerated in Article 11 of the KVK Law
In this context, personal data owners;
• Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
• If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
• To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
• Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
• Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
• Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the KVK Law,
• Requesting notification of the transactions made pursuant to subparagraphs (d) and (e) of Article 7 of the KVK Law, to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
• Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• It has the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
7. Periods of Processing Your Personal Data
In accordance with the KVK Law, your personal data processed for the purposes specified in the Clarification Text on the Processing of this Personal Data is no longer required to be processed pursuant to Article 7/f.1. When their period expires, your personal data will be deleted, destroyed or anonymized by us and will continue to be used.
8. Situations Where Our Company May Process Your Personal Data Without Your Express Consent, As Required By Law
Pursuant to Article 5 of the KVKK, our Company may process your personal data, which it has received in accordance with the law, without your explicit consent, in the following cases:
Cases expressly stipulated in laws;
• If you, as the data owner, are unable to express your consent due to actual impossibility, or in cases where your consent is not legally valid, it is necessary to process your personal data in order to protect your own or someone else’s life or physical integrity,
• Our company and its related companies/organizations are subject to Article III of the Clarification Text. It is necessary to process the personal data of the parties to the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract that you have concluded with other natural and/or legal persons specified in the article,
• It is compulsory for our company to fulfill a legal obligation,
• Your personal data has been made public by you,
• Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right,
• Data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of our Company, provided that it does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms.
9. To Make a Request Pursuant to the Law on Protection of Personal Data:
Pursuant to paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the KVK Law, you may submit your request regarding the exercise of your above-mentioned rights in writing or through the method(s) determined/to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
Applications to be made in writing, by filling out the “Application Form for Relevant Persons whose Data is Processed”.
• With the personal application of the applicant,
• Via notary public,
• The application can be forwarded to us by sending it to the e-mail address email@example.com.
Only firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address should be used for matters related to your personal data, requests and notifications from channels other than this address will not be evaluated.
Rights regarding personal data can only be exercised about personal data. Requests for the data of people other than the person who filled out the form and whose official documents are attached to it will not be considered. Forms without official documents identifying your identity will not be considered.
If you submit your requests to us through the specified methods, the Company will conclude the request free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of your request. However, if the transaction requires a separate cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board will be charged by the Company.